Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's Official


That’s right, it’s official. I am now part of the blogging world, due to inspiration from Allie Roark, Mallory Hamling, and several other awesome blogs that I have come across in the last few weeks.  Also from the plethera of cool things I’ve been finding on stumbleupon that I want to share, and (of course), because this thing will allow me to talk and talk and put up allllllll the things I think are cute and awesome, and no one will be judgey and mean the way people on facebook are. I mean lets face it, if you don’t want to read my blog, then don’t. You won’t be subjected to the political aspects such as those that dictate the facebook world. If you like my stuff, then come on in! :D  I’m still finding my way around, so if lots of things are weird, or often change, be patient with me. 
<3 Melissa

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging can be pretty cool, and it can really help make you think a little deeper about different subjects. I know I've grown a lot from posting every weekend on my own blog.

    I hope that you can grow from your writings too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really exvited! thanks for you support ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad to see you finally gave in :) i love you.

    ReplyDelete